Attention Mortgage Brokers
- Do you have clients who have been unable to obtain financing?
- Are you tired of turning away folks who otherwise have the financial means, but damaged credit?
Yes, you do! Don’t lose these customers. We have an innovative Lease Purchase Program that serves as a bridge to a permanent mortgage for your clients. In most cases, it is a win-win situation for all parties. If you bring us your clients, and we can get them into a home, we will pay you a fee. Don’t walk away empty handed from deals any more.
However, this program is not for everyone. To ensure the success of our program, we have strict criteria:
- Shortsale, foreclosure, bankruptcy is acceptable in most cases
- Self-employed is OK
- Desired homes have to be in the range of $150,000 to $2,000,000 (low-end homes do not qualify)
- Must have 5%-15% of expected purchase price available
- Lease Purchase terms from 6 to 36 months, before permanent financing must be obtained
- Homes from $150,000 to $2,000,000
- Must be willing to wait 6 months to 36 months before being able to cash out completely
- Seller has full authority to accept or reject any buyer we bring in
- Existing mortgage is OK
- Seller continues to collect monthly payment during the term of the lease purchase
- Seller often gets full price for home, because the buyer likely does not have leverage for negotiation
- Our fees, and yours, DO NOT come from the Seller, so seller gets maximum value
- Buyer pays our (and your) fees
- Seller DOES NOT have responsibility of collecting payments – we handle everything
- Seller is not responsible for the maintenance of the home – Buyer takes over the responsibility
- Buyer gets the home of his or her dreams now, can lock in current price, while waiting for his credit to improve
How it Works
- Seller agrees to a short-term Lease Purchase (typically from 6 to 18 months)
- We find a buyer who can afford the house, has sufficient funds for down payment, but unable to qualify for a traditional mortgage due to a hiccup in their credit history
- We pre-approve the buyer through a third-party lending service
- We work out the down payment and the lease payments
- We determine the term of the lease, which is usually calculated based on the amount of time the buyer needs to qualify for traditional financing
- Once buyer approves, we execute the agreement and the buyer moves in
- At the end of the term, the buyer obtains traditional financing, and the Seller gets paid in full and the title transfers over to the Buyer
- Unlike traditional lease-option agreements, the Buyer must obtain traditional financing at the end of the term, or the title does not transfer and the Seller takes the home back.
- Our program is special because we conduct due diligence and because the Buyer has skin in the game, we have found that almost everyone is able to obtain financing.
To learn more, please contact us so we can provide you with more details. We are confident that you’ll be able to provide a much needed service to your clients.